TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR OPEN ENROLLMENT
The fee includes tuition, meals during the program, and course materials. The fee does not include accommodation, incidental costs of the attendees, or travel costs to and from the course site, unless stated otherwise. A deposit fee as set in the admission letter must be paid within 14 days of the date of acceptance (date of admissions letter). The balance of the fee [fee-deposit fee] minus any scholarships received from MIT Bootcamps) must be fully paid one month before the start of the program. In the event that there is a difference between the payment due dates specified above and the admissions letter, we will follow the payment due date as indicated on the admissions letter.
Confirmation of Attendance
Your seat will only be confirmed after we’ve received the deposit. If the class is full when you submit a deposit payment, you will be placed on a priority waitlist.
Cancellation and Deferral Policies
All registrations made under this agreement will be subject to MIT Bootcamp’s standard cancellation and deferral policies, including:
All cancellations must be made in writing to email@example.com. Cancellation fees are as follows:
- 56 days or more prior to the program start date: $250 administrative fee
- 55-22 days prior to the program start date: 50% cancellation fee
- 21 days or less prior to the program start date: 100% cancellation fee
Any fees incurred will be deducted from payment received.
All enrollment deferrals must be requested in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. To be eligible to defer, you will need to complete the deposit before deferring you to a future Bootcamp.
- Deferral fees, as a percentage of published tuition rates, are as follows:
- 56 days or more prior to the program start date: No fee
- 55-22 days prior to the program start date: 10% fee
- 21-7 days prior to the program start date: 25% fee
- 7 days to program start date: 50% fee
- Any fees incurred will be deducted from payment received.
- A deferral request means that any fees paid to confirm a seat at a Bootcamp program will be deferred to a future Bootcamp program. Please note that there may be an increase in tuition for future sessions. If admission is deferred to a future program session, the participant must attend that session or all funds will be forfeited for that program registration.
- Only one deferral per registration is allowed and the new session must occur within one year of the original session date. There is no cancellation allowed on deferred admissions.
Please note, MIT Bootcamps reserves the right to rescind an admission to a program.
Ownership of Program Materials
MIT Bootcamps or other material contributors to the open enrollment programs solely own all the intellectual property or have obtained the necessary rights relating to the materials used for the open enrollment programs. Title to and the right to determine the disposition of any copyrightable materials first produced under the terms of Agreement solely by faculty or staff of MIT shall remain with MIT and will be governed by the MIT intellectual property policies. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use MIT Bootcamp content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any MIT Bootcamp content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of MIT Bootcamp content requires the prior written permission of the MIT Technology Licensing Office.
MIT DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATING TO THE BOOTCAMP, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND THE ABSENCE OF LATENT OR OTHER DEFECTS, WHETHER OR NOT DISCOVERABLE.
These terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and the federal laws of the United States of America, without regard to any applicable conflict of laws principles.