Experience the highs and lows of a startup in one week
Develop New Ventures Leadership Skills
24 Steps to Product-Market Fit
– Who is your Customer?
– What can you do for your Customer?
– How does the Customer Acquire your Product?
– How do you make Money off your Product?
– How do you build & design your Product?
– How do you Scale your Business?
What else will I learn?
– Learn to start a company in a disciplined & systematic way.
– Experience the challenges of 2-3 years of startup life in 1 week.
– Challenged and mentored by MIT alumni.
– Develop rigor, extreme ownership & resilience.
– Meet co-founders & other emerging global leaders.
*Fee is in USD. The fee covers tuition & food during the bootcamp.
MIT awards a handful of scholarships to exceptional candidates based on merit, not need. The scholarship will cover tuition, room, board, and travel to MIT Bootcamp. Do not let the cost deter you from applying.
In order to be considered for a scholarship, please submit your application by June 1, 2017, 11:59 PM (Boston time)