Build the inaugural MIT Internet of Things Bootcamp from the ground floor
The Massachusetts Institute of Technology’s Office of Digital Learning Incubation team is hiring an intern to help start the inaugural Internet of Things Bootcamp.
Specifically, you will:
– Learn how an Internet of Things course is developed at MIT
– Learn whether you enjoy working in a startup environment
– Learn to solve problems, both engineering and business problemsThe opportunity is ideal for: – Current college students interested in making an impact globally
– Current college students interested in learning entrepreneurship by doing in a startup environment
– Current college students interested in teaching embedded systems
By the time you take your next step, you’ll:
– Be stretched to your limits by driven and passionate people
– Be able to decide if startup life is right for you
– Be plugged into the ecosystem surrounding MIT
– PhD in GSD. You are a self-starter, requiring minimal oversight to Get Stuff Done.
– Ability to articulate your thoughts in writing…preferably in 140 characters or less
– Ability to have fun even when there ain’t much to smile and laugh about
– Ability to deal with ambiguity
– Instinct to make decisions based on data
– Be a people person
– Inner entrepreneurial spirit
– Fluent and literate in various South American, European, Middle Eastern or Asian languages.
If you’re not looking for just an internship but want to make an impact, please send a cover letter and resume to Chi-Chu Tschang at firstname.lastname@example.org.